Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins

Saturday, March 8, 2014

PUMPKIN CRANBERRY MUFFINS


Since I made blueberry lemon muffins and they were so easy, I decided to try another variety.

This week's inspiration also came from Diane Sanfilippo's Practical Paleo book.

I again already had all the ingredients. I also added come finely shredded coconut.

6 eggs
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup of coconut oil or butter (I used coconut oil)
 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
1/4 cup of grade B maple syrup
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/2 tsp. of sea salt
1/4 tsp of baking soda
1 T of pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup of fresh cranberries (I bet chocolate chips would be good too!)



Just like last time, you mix all the wet ingredients first, so the first five ingredients (whisk well).

Then you mix the dry ingredients into it. 

Finally you fold the cranberries in. I also added the coconut here.

I am obsessed. Everything I can add it to, I do.


These bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.

They smelled amazing while cooking.

It was hard not to eat them all.



Let me know what you think!

There will be more recipes coming weekly, so stop by to check them out. 

Also feel free to visit my Facebook page. I post daily fitness, nutrition and motivational tips.
You'll love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs