Reflecting on Goals...2008 (age 23).

Friday, March 28, 2014



I have lists and lists of goals. 

I was looking back at one of my many journals.

There are so many repeats and patterns in my list of goals.

This one is from fall of 2008.

I was 23 years old. 

Happy to know I've accomplished a good number of these.


*Train for a marathon
*Run a marathon
*Complete a triathlon
*Write a book
*Stop swearing
*Stop biting my nails
*Worry less. Stress less.
*Spend less. Save more.
*Grow closer to my family/friends.
*Live one day at a time.
*Be friends with those who love you.
*Grow closer to God.
*Find a church. Become a member.
*LOVE.
*Be patient.
*Stay focused/productive at work.
*Volunteer. 
*Discover "what I am meant to do"
*Pray more.
*Read more.
*Enjoy life's little pleasures.
*Fix my stomach!
*Peace
*No regrets.
*Challenge myself.
*Eat healthier
*Don't be such a pack rat
*Scrapbook more.
*Listen better. Learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs